Back To Life - Wellness Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Back To Life – Wellness Retreat : To reconnect with your Heart and bring your life back to life
Reawaken the Power of Your Heart
Reimagine Your Life
Rediscover Your Joy and Passion for Life
Our aim is to facilitate a transformative experience for you, in this safe and beautiful space,
· To help you to adjust to transformational change in your life
· Rediscover your joy and passion for life
· Reimagine your future
· Move on from loss and sadness
For those who have experienced major change in life, loss or emotional stress,
and want to find a way to move forward to healing and renewed wellbeing.
Back To Life - Programme:
The programme is suitable for both men and women.
Using mindful movement, gentle Dru yoga, therapeutic sound, guided mediations and creative visualisation, this retreat will bring you through an experiential journey of healing - to make peace with the past, become present to your current reality, heal your heart and reignite your passion for your future.
This retreat is for men and women, who are :
· Open to reimagining your future and reigniting your passion for life
· Feel ready to let go of sadness and heal your heart
· Moving forward after major change; such as the loss of a loved one, friend or colleague, a significant relationship, marriage, job or career, or other major transitions in life.
If you have suffered a recent bereavement, we would recommend that you allow yourself at last 6 months to work through your grieving process before undertaking this retreat.
If you are under medical supervision, for physical or psychological conditions, it would be best to consult with your doctor before undertaking this retreat.
What benefits will you experience?
~ Time out for you to rest, relax and recharge
~ Enjoy time and space to reflect on your life journey
~ Reconnect with yourself without everyday distractions.
~ Learn practical tools and techniques to support you in your daily life.
~ Feel empowered to take control of your life again.
~ You will become refocused and revitalised, with a clear vision for your future.
Back To Life Retreat Fee
2 nights shared twin accommodation = €350 per person
2 nights private single accommodation = €380 per person
Deposit required to secure booking = €100
· 2 nights accommodation - All rooms ensuite
· Healthy Vegetarian Meals - breakfast, lunch, dinners & healthy snacks
· Gentle Dru Yoga Sessions
· Deep Relaxations
· Guided Meditations
· Shamanic Healing Journey
· Sound Meditations
· Creative Visualisations
· Wheel of Life Review Exercise
· Personal Vision Board Exercise
· Music Evening with Special Guests
· Walks in a Beautiful Natural Environment
· Free time for Reflection
Back To Life Retreat Facilitators:
See website for profiles: www.backtolife.ie/team
Clodagh Whelan – Retreat Co-ordinator. Dru Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Author, Sailor and Business Advisor.
Valerie Kilkenny - Psychotherapist, Counsellor and Supervisor. Experienced group facilitator.
Migdo Natal - Shamanic Practitioner, Reiki Master, Yoga Teacher, Industrial Engineer.
Due to ongoing Covid19 restrictions at the retreat venue, we are currently sourcing an alternative safe venue for this retreat.
Details and dates will be posted as soon as they are confirmed.
If you want notification direct to your email please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any particular questions, queries or concerns about the retreat programme,
we are happy to schedule a phone call with you. To request a call back please email: email@example.com
- Standard - Shared Twin Room€380€3800€0
- Private Single Accomodation€425€4250€0
- Booking Deposit€100€1000€0
- Expression of Interest Form€0€00€0
- Balance Payment - Single Room€325€3250€0
- Balance Payment - Shared Twin€280€2800€0